Air pollution presents a major problem in modern society, directly affecting everyone’s health from children to workers, and the elderly, with immediate symptoms or long-term effects. To combat these problems we need to know the air quality in and around our homes, offices, or the city’s environment. If we don’t measure it, we can’t know it. Kronometrix continuously keeps track of key environmental metrics in order to analyse the quality of the outdoor air: from carbon dioxide, air temperature, relative humidity, volatile organic compounds, organic or inorganic particulates to gaseous pollutants: ozone, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, and others.
Kronometrix Data Fabric offers support to measure and analyses data in real-time from different sensors and devices, reporting:
- Air temperature and pressure, relative humidity, wind speed and direction
- NO2 – Nitrogen dioxide
- CO – Carbon monoxide
- SO2 – Sulfur dioxide
- O3 – Ozone
- TVOC – Total Volatile Organic Compounds
- PM2.5 – Particulate matter 2.5 microns
- PM10 – Particulate matter 10 microns
- count of vehicles moving on the monitored lanes
- statistics about vehicles classification
- estimations of vehicles speed and length
Air quality, weather and road traffic conditions, are essential factors to analyze city air pollution
In our complex and rapidly changing modern society, we need to decide what level of pollution is acceptable to us and act accordingly. Kronometrix helps to understand these and set the correct expectations. Please contact us for more information about our air quality solution for cities.